Monday 7 March 2011

Welcome

The idea of this blog is for me to tell you about the various places I have been and the various things I got up to when I was there. I know there's millions of travel related sites and blogs out there and mine isn't going to change the way people write about travelling overseas, but it's something to do when I get back from a holiday after I've unpacked and the memories are still fresh in my mind.

I'll start off with my most recent trips and as time allows I'll back date some entries about trips I have had in the past few years. As time goes by I'll hopefully update on many more of my travels to come and one day hope to keep you all updated as I go on my big trip around Australia (I will get there eventually).

I won't be posting about my every day life and so this will probably only be used a few times per year, but whenever I go somewhere I consider interesting, or if I get a request to blog about my trip to the retail park then I will post an update!

Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments: